Monday, April 13, 2009

3D Short Clips of Isabella Swan

A few weeks ago Michael & I got 3/D pictures of baby Isabella.  It's amazing what can be done with technology now a days.  I especially loved showing these mini clips to my grandparents, they were in awe of how much detail you could see while the baby is still in the womb.  They reminded me that when they were pregnant they did not even have 2D ultrasounds done,  let alone 3D.  And gender?!  Well, that was not discovered until you gave birth!!!  Talk about a surprise.  Here is Isabella Swan at 30 weeks.  I enjoyed watching her so much that I think I may go back in a few weeks.  
So far, we think she has Michael's nose, my eyebrow line, my mom's cheeks, and my lips!!! She's absolutely beautiful. Well, I'm partial of course ;)
Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment