Monday, April 13, 2009

Isabella's Baby Shower

Michael was there and he was a huge help! I am so lucky to have him!!
My sister Jessica
Opening present, after present.  Isabella is so spoiled already!



My dear friend/ and other sister Desiree
My family
My sisters & one adopted one
So excited for the day to begin!
My mom & I
Jessica made this beautiful collage

I promised to post the pictures of Isabella's shower almost a month ago, opps ;)

So, the shower turned out wonderfully thanks to my dear friend Desiree and other family and friends it was perfect!

It took place in Newport Coast, and there was a turn out of almost 45 women.  My sister Jessica, who is a photographer in training took over 400 pictures of the days events.  Here's a few of my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment